What is the NDIS?
The NDIS is an insurance scheme funded by the Commonwealth Government that funds reasonable and necessary support to help people with disability reach their goals.
What can be funded?The types of supports that the NDIS may fund for participants include:
- Daily personal activities
- Transport to enable participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities
- Workplace help to allow a participant to successfully get or keep employment in the open or supported labour market
- Therapeutic supports including behaviour support
- Help with household tasks to allow the participant to maintain their home environment
- Help to a participant by skilled personnel in aids or equipment assessment, set up and training
- Home modification design and construction
- Mobility equipment
- Vehicle modifications
How can we help?
We will work with you and your allied health supports to tailor a care plan dedicated to you. We have the capacity to support MTA / SDA / SIL / In home supports and all staffing ratios as per your plan.
Always Care Services use evidence based practice to deliver best in:
* Daily Living Skills and Supported Independent Living
* Positive Behavior Support
* Capacity Building
* Support Coordination
* Specialist Support Coordination
NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits
Click here to view the 2021-2022 NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits.