Always Care is proud of the services we provide for people with disabilities. We find it rewarding helping those we support to live independently in their own homes and enjoy the best possible quality of life.
We always go above and beyond our duty and we never forget that you are important to us. After all, you are someone’s mum, dad, partner, son, daughter or friend, and we treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve.
Our team of qualified Support Workers, Registered Nurses and Social Workers are dedicated professionals who work with us because they have empathy and warmth, not just professional reliability. We call this outstanding team our Care Champions.
We achieve this by:
- Maintaining flexibility to adapt to individual participant requirements;
- Remaining compliant and professional in all our operations;
- Adhering to the requirements and regulations of our industry;
- Ensuring that we have qualified and trained professional staff;
- Providing personalised service and outstanding support services;
- Keeping our promises.